What Kind of Websites We Make
From simple, informative, company websites to e-commerce sites and interactive portals, we make all kinds of websites. Given below is the complete list of all websites we make.
- corporate website
- Creative website
- Campaign microsite
- Discussion forum
- Custom Social networking site
- E-commerce site
What Should A Website Have
Modern Design Style: Modern website design should be graphic oriented, should have responsive layout (should adjust itself according to any screen size), and should have an intuitive user interface. Home page should contain snapshots of the important elements of the site, images should be web optimized and flash content should be avoidable.
SEO Ready: Search engine optimization can be broadly divided into two categories – on-site and off-site. While off-site seo is essentially about promoting website links to other sites, on-site SEO is mostly about coding the site in such a way that it is ready to be found in search engines. As, such it is not a separate function but should be implemented while making the website.
Social Integration: Any modern website can’t afford to be integrated with the most popular social networking sites. Thats why while making any new site we also create profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social networks as applicable and include these profiles with the website.
What We Offer
- Domain and hosting for 1 year (minimum 1 GB space, 10 GB bandwidth)
- 2 GB email space
- Unlimited email ids
- Optional multi domain hosting package (upto 3 websites with only one hosting package)
- Completely dynamic websites (change anything, anytime)
- Feature rich admin dashboard providing control over every aspect of the site
- Web 2.0 custom design style, with attractive graphics and images
- Complete on-site SEO (key words, page descriptions, xml sitemaps, robots.txt, cannonical urls)
- Keyword optimized content
- Enquiry/Contact forms
- Newsletter subscription form
- Custom search
- Language translation (optional)
- Image/Video slideshow
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube profiles (as applicable)
- Blog (optional)