There is a lot of noise about SEO these days and every second person seems to be an expert on it. And many of these “experts” guarantee you a position in the first page of search engine result pages. At a time when you are competing with millions of other websites for internet traffic and rank, such a claim can be quite comforting. But have you ever wondered to check out the veracity of such claims? What is this SEO thing anyway? And why has it suddenly become such an attractive career option for so many people. This insightful infographic (produced by SEOBook.com) exposes the myths and fraudulent claims made by the so called experts.
Related Posts via Categories
- How to Search on Google
- Top 6 Crucial SEO Strategies for Marketing Experts
- The Evolution of Modern Marketing Automation
- The Main Ingredients of Link Juice
- How EdgeRrank Determines The Reach of Facebook Posts
- How To Use Pinterest For Business
- What Does Your Brand Colors Say About Your Business?
- A STEP BY STEP QUICK GUIDE TO INBOUND MARKETING
- History of Marketing – An Infographic
- The Big Debate – Facebook Ads Vs. Google Ads