Our mind responds to different colours in different ways. All colours evoke certain kind of feelings and attitudes in all of us and this reaction is fairly consistent in majority of people. This is perhaps the reason why it is so important to choose the right colour for your logo design. Your logo is the identity of your brand or company and how it is perceived by people is of utmost importance. Here is an infographic from Muse Design Inc that explains the psychology of different colours.
Related Posts via Categories
- 10 Commandments of Color Theory
- What Does Your Brand Colors Say About Your Business?
- 10 Commandments of Typography
- The Psychology of Colour
- Everyone is Now a Virgin Consumer
- Indian Brands Rule Global Charts
- How To Get Yourself Branded
- When Story Becomes The Brand – Harry Potter
- Building a Brand Legend – Harley Davidson
- How Benetton Uses Controversy for Brand Building