So why is it that even with all of this wonderfully low cost and free ways to promote your business, you must make advertising one of your core lead generation tactics? (Actually, one could argue if anything is free, but the items listed above don’t come with a direct cost.) A Facebook ad campaign can be the good option to start with.
Advertising is, in fact, one of the marketing tactics that comes with an invoice. You must write a check to run ads or send direct mail, often before seeing any results. People shy away from advertisement, not because of the cost, because they don’t know how to get results and they don’t understand the long-term residual effects. Think about it, if you knew that for the amount you spent you could produce double, you would get out your chequebook and spend away, right?
To get results from advertisement today, you must
• Be laser focused on a specific ideal client
• Create awareness of valuable content with a call to action
• Measure leads and conversion fanatically
Let’s understand why you must do advertisement. Effective advertisements are an essential part of the mix, especially when you are running an advertisement campaign
1. It is controllable – if you want your message to hit on the day a product launch or event is about to happen, this is the only vehicle you control completely.
2. Target specific customers – when you match a very personal message to a very select audience you get a far greater connection.
3. It creates awareness – The force that drives a great deal of conversion and trust building these days is educational content – ebooks, seminars and blog posts – ads are the great way to help get that content found and consumed once you’ve gone to the effort to produce it.
4. Adds credibility to the message – Don’t ask me why this is exactly, but every time I run advertising people comment that business must be going well. The perception that you can afford ads is often enough to sell and resell prospects and customers alike and makes it easier to get attention for your entire message. for social media campaigns, banner advertisement plays an important role.
5. It increases the overall business effect – When you are using ads to create awareness for your content you automatically create more awareness for everything you are doing. Journalists find companies that advertise, referral sources remember companies that advertise, people fan and follow and friend from ads, and employees can point to well-placed ads as a source of pride in the place they work.
If you have the perfect advertisement plan along with proper execution, certainly you can achieve targeted results in short time. Click To Tweet In today’s time with accurate data analysis, one can get the exact idea in which area companies need to work on/invest. So, it is essential and advisable to do advertising to get the best return on investment, hence it helps for further planning.
© 2018 Gracia Marcom. All rights reserved | Design by GraciaMarcom